Digital Perspectives in Psychology is the first Italian event of the First European Conference on Digital Psychology. The conference deals with the future perspectives and prospects of applying digital and technological aspects to Psychology.
Call for abstract
Digital Perspectives in Psychology invites presentations and posters from Undergraduate University Students, Post-graduate University Students, Psychotherapy School Students, Clinicians, Researchers and Professors.
The topic includes the follow areas:
- Videogames and serious games
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Social Media
- Digital Learning and Blended Teaching.
The aim is to create a network with which to share information about the relationship between new technologies and psychology: advantages, risks and future prospects.
You can submit an abstract for oral and/or poster presentations. Oral presentations will last for a maximum of 30 minutes, including time for questions.
The call for abstracts will close on 15th September 2020.
Please remember that, in order for your oral and/or poster presentation to be included in the programme, the main author of the presentation must be registered before 1st November 2020.
- Oral Presentation submission deadline: 15th September 2020
- Poster submission deadline: 15th September 2020
Submission of Abstracts
Each submission is peer-reviewed by the scientific committee, based on originality, scientific scope and completeness.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT:
Please refer to the APA (7th edition) standards for submission. Work that does not comply with the APA standards, or that fails to provide the required information, will not be considered.
To submit your abstract (all Word formats accepted), please email: email@example.com
- ORAL PRESENTATION SUBMISSION: please include email contact, title, name(s), affiliation(s), 3-5 keywords, 500 words abstract in English (divided into: introduction, method, results, conclusion), references, novelty of your research, and specify if you are a student (year and university)
- POSTER SUBMISSION: please include email contact, title, name(s), affiliation(s), 3-5 keywords, 250 words abstract in English (divided into: introduction, method, results, conclusion), references, novelty of your research, and specify if you are a student (year and university)